Masks are required for all appointments.
- Testing and referral for HIV and Hepatitis C
- Testing and treatment of Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, and Syphilis
- Telehealth PrEP referrals and routine PrEP blood work
- Free and confidential pregnancy tests
- Hep A and Hep B vaccine available, based upon qualifications
Access Granted, an initiative of the Women’s Fund of Omaha, is a collaboration of health care providers committed to increasing barrier-free access to sexual and reproductive health care, resources, and education to adolescents ages 15 to 24 throughout Nebraska and in Pottawattamie County, Iowa.
Young people can now connect to services through Facebook Messenger or via text to find local, youth-approved health centers. Through Access Granted, youth provide input on their experiences of the health care system to improve our overall ability to provide high-quality, compassionate, youth-friendly health centers.
This app is for partners of Access Granted to sign up youth or grant access to free and confidential sexual health services. Get more details on their website, or text "ACCESS" to 844-958-FREE.
Back · Public Health